LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
There’s nothing I take more seriously than helping people find new homes they love. That’s why I have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in three different areas, keeping you informed of new listings from virtually any MLS Company. I’ll also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range
- What style of home you want
- What area(s) you want to look in
- What extras you would like
- Determine what you will qualify for
- Your preferred down payment
- Your preferred monthly payment
- Which types of finance are best for you
- How you can get a mortgage
Why should I get pre-approved?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started. With a mortgage approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about the property, and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. In a “seller’s market,” or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
What do I need?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information in regards to your income, expenses, and obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact me. Got bad credit? That’s okay. Many lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. I work with various mortgage companies that can help you.
I make selling homes easy
I enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. I do my best every day to help my customers succeed. I offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.
How do I help you?
- I go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- I perform comparative market analysis.
- I determine the list and target prices.
- I market the property.
- I keep communication with the client open.
- I present the purchase agreement.
What price should I ask for my home?
I know that you want to get the highest price possible. That’s why I research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here’s a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home’s value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.